If you wish to enjoy a free tablet along with other free services, then this post is for you! Many families aren’t able to afford a phone/tablet due to financial friction. To help aid this gap, families can get a Maxsip Telecom free tablet from the government assistance program called the ACP.
Through this government program, Maxsip telecommunication company offers many free tablets and other benefits for free. However, there are certain eligibility criteria and documentation procedures to get a free tablet. So, if you want to connect with the world of the internet through a free tablet, continue reading below!
Who Is Eligible To Get A Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet?
If you wish to get a Maxsip Telecom free tablet then you will have to satisfy any of the below criteria. This is important as any household who wants to enjoy a free tablet, must be ACP-eligible. Check out the following criteria below to learn whether you qualify or not!
One of the many ways to become ACP-eligible is by qualifying through the means of your income level. For this, the overall annual earnings of your family must be below or at 200% of the FPL.
The next best way to become ACP-eligible is by participating in any government assistance program. For this either you or anyone from your household must be a proven participant in the below-mentioned program :-
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, currently known as ‘Food Stamps.
- Supplemental Security Income
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Have been awarded with a Federal Pell Grant in the on-going year
- Reduced-price and free school breakfast and lunch program inclusive of at USDA i.e.; U.S. Department of Agriculture Community Eligibility Provision schools from the year 2019-2022.
You or anyone from your house can qualify if you are a participant in the below Tribal programs :-
- Tribal TANF or Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Head Start (means households who meet the income-level criteria)
What Are The Documents Required To Get A Maxsip telecom Free Tablet?
When you apply to get a Maxsip Telecom free tablet, you will be required to prove your eligibility. For this, you will need certain documents that support and confirm your eligibility. However, based on your eligibility criteria, you will have to provide documents accordingly.
To help you with this, we have provided a list of documents below. Depending on your eligibility criteria, you will be required to provide the following documents :-
If you want to prove your eligibility through your earnings, you will have to provide an authentic official document consisting of your full name, household income level which should be below or at 200% FPL, and your annual earnings.
Below is the list of qualifying documents :-
- Child support award
- Divorce decree
- A pension or retirement statement of benefits
- A paycheck stub or current earning statement from your employer
- A social security statement of benefits
- Previous year’s federal, state, or tribal tax return
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Worker’s or unemployment compensation statement of benefits
Program Participation Eligibility
If you wish to prove your eligibility through your program participation, then you will have to provide a document that has your :-
- Full name,
- Name of the concerned program you participated in,
- Establishment name that issues your document,
- And the date of the issue that must be within the past 1 year or has an upcoming expiration date.
To provide the above details, check out below to learn about the qualifying documents :-
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
For Verification Of Your Address And/Or Identity
You will also be required to verify your personal information. For this you will have to provide a government-issued legit document that has the following details :-
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Your current residing address
To provide the above details, check out below to learn about the qualifying documents :-
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill
- U.S. driver’s license
- A valid Tribal, government, state, or military ID
- Certification of U.S. Naturalization or Citizenship
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Individual taxpayer identification number document
- Tax return or current W-2
- Federal assistance program paperwork
- Green Card or a Permanent resident card
Note :- If you are an emancipated individual, you can also enroll. However, in this scenario, you will have to prove your emaciated minority through a legit official document comprising the following details:
- Your entire name
- Authentication of your emancipated minor status. You can prove this through a certification of emancipation or via a court document.
How To Apply For A Free Maxsip Telecom Tablet?
Now that you have learned about the eligibility criteria and the documents required to apply for a free tablet, it’s time to apply!
Below we have provided a detailed method of applying for a free Maxsip telecom tablet. To apply successfully, just follow the steps thoroughly :-
Once you are sure that you are ACP-eligible to receive a free Maxsip telecom tablet and have all the required documents ready, visit maxsipconnects.com/apply.
After visiting the website, you will get to see the online application form issued by the company online. Carefully fit it out by choosing the service you want to apply for, along with your details, and your set of documents. Keep clicking on the ‘next’ button unless you have filled out the entire application form.
Once you have completed filling out your application form, submit it. Then simply wait for a few days. Be patient as you will be notified by your provider concerning whether you qualify or not to receive a free tablet.
If you qualify, you will get your device in your mail. Then activate it and enjoy the benefit of a Maxsip telecom free tablet along with its free internet.
How To Activate The Maxsip Telecom Tablet?
Once you have qualified and received your Maxsip telecom free tablet, you will have to activate it to enjoy its benefits. For Maxsip telecom activation, follow the below-provided steps :-
- First, make sure your tablet is fully charged.
- Next, turn the switch on your tablet by pressing the power button
- Then choose your language type and follow the instructions that you see on your screen to set your tablet.
- Then insert the Maxsip sim card. Make sure you properly place your sim card on the sim tray.
- Once done, go to the setting. Then click on the ‘network and internet section’, followed by the ‘mobile network’ option. Then Tap on the ‘advanced’ option and then ‘APN, i.e.; Access point names’
- Then click on the ‘+’ option. This will help you add a new APN.
- Once you add your new APN information, save it and select it as default.
- Then restart your device and wait until the network signal appears.
Tablet Models Offered By Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
We understand getting a Maxsip telecom free tablet is exciting and often eligible households desire to know the model they can expect to receive. Sadly, Maxsip doesn’t reveal the tablet model and brand they give to eligible participants.
But the good news is, you can expect a 4G tablet. A higher ratio of ACP providers offers refurbished or new mid-range devices with basic features. Certain government tablets that ACP providers offer for free currently are :-
- Lenovo Tab 5
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Google Chromebook
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- LG G Pad 5-4GB LTE Tab
How To Factory Reset The Maxsip Telecom Tablet?
If your Maxsip telecom free tablet is crashing now and then and is slowing down with the passing days, then it is time to factory reset it! Doing so can help resolve many basic issues. However, your tablet will lose all your personalization and data.
This is a much-needed heads-up for people who are looking to factory reset their tablets. For Maxsip telecom tablet factory reset, follow the below steps :-
- First, switch off your tablet and then remove your SD card.
- Then hold and press the volume up and power button together unless you notice the Maxsip logo on your tablet screen.
- Then let go of the buttons and use your volume keys to navigate to the recovery menu. Then choose the ‘factory reset/wipe data’ option and confirm it with the power button.
- Once done let the process complete and choose the “reboot system now” option.
The Maxsip telecom free tablet is one of the best devices you can expect through the ACP program. It is a great way to kick-start your journey on the internet and explore the world in a new manner. The overall features and quality are quite good, so you can expect a decent experience.
From providing you with the information on documents and eligibility criteria to application steps, we have provided you with a well-guided article. Just follow this article thoroughly for all your Maxsip telecom tablet queries or doubts. We hope you found this article insightful and helpful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Maxsip Telecom legit?
Yes, Maxsip Telecom is a legitimate telecommunication company that offers tablets along with side benefits for free to qualified individuals with the help of the ACP.
What is the Maxsip telecom tablet customer service number?
The customer service number for the Maxsip telecom tablet is 1-800-771-1111/ 1-866-629-7471.
What is the Maxsip telecom tablet price?
The Maxsip telecom tablet is free of price for eligible individuals/households with the help of the ACP. Although a one-time fee of $20 is required to start the service. However, in general, the tablet is worth $300.
How are the Maxsip telecom reviews?
Concerning the overall features, service, and quality, the Maxsip telecom reviews range somewhere between average to good.