Do you shop too often at Hobby Lobby? If yes, then you must be wishing to have Apple Pay as a payment method at Hobby Lobby, right? Standing in queues to make payments, taking cards and cash with you, all this is so time-consuming, right? That’s why Hobby Lobby has started accepting payments through Apple Pay.
Hobby Lobby already accepts payment through different modes, but now the good news is for Apple users. They can easily make contactless payments using Apple Pay.
Does Hobby Lobby Accept Apple Pay?
Yes, Hobby Lobby does accept payment through Apple Pay. Earlier since 2022, it wasn’t accepting payments through Apple Pay, but now customers can surely pay through Apple Pay.
The shoppers/customers can now pay for their purchases by using NFC technology. It is a secure and convenient way of paying for the transactions. However, customers should keep in mind some things before using Apple Pay to make payments.
- The customers should have a compatible device i.e.; an iPhone, iPad as well as Apple ID to be able to make a payment.
- In addition to this, the customers need to set up the payment method in the Wallet of your device.
- After all, this is done, the customers can just bring their devices near the NFC reader/payment scanner and process the payment.
Brief Introduction Of Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby is a renowned business in the industry of arts and crafts established by David Green in 1972. It offers a wide variety of services and products to customers.
Do you know, Hobby Lobby was once just a miniature business? But now it has expanded its business and is a large supplier of craft items.
Hobby Lobby takes care of its customers by offering them a great collection of home décor items, fabrics, paints, and other craft and art supplies.
Not only this but also Hobby Lobby takes events and workshops to encourage and motivate people to explore art. The best thing is, it considers the environment and does all the environmentally friendly practices.
How To Use Apple Pay At Hobby Lobby?
Wondering how to use Apple Pay to make payments at Hobby Lobby? Don’t worry, we have jotted it down below:-
- After completing the purchase, go to the checkout counter to find the payment terminal.
- Then, bring your Apple device closer to the payment terminal when it’s time to pay.
- Make use of a face ID or fingerprint to validate the payment.
- Wait a few seconds for the processing of the payment, and then voila, you’re done!
Using Apple Pay at Hobby Lobby is very easy and secure.
Things To Know Before Using Apple Pay At Hobby Lobby
You know it all but here are a few things that you must know before making payment using Apple Pay. The below mentioned are the things that you must keep in mind.
- Make sure to check the location of the store before visiting because not all locations accept Apple Pay.
- Your device must be fully charged at the time of making payment. Apple Pay doesn’t work well when the mobile’s battery is low.
- There are certain purchases such as prepaid cards and gift cards, that are not eligible for Apple Pay.
- At the time of making the payment, bring your device close to the payment scanner and keep it close.
- Before authorizing the payment, also check if you’ve entered the correct information or not.
- Do collect your receipt after the transaction is done
What Are The Other Eligible Payment Methods At Hobby Lobby?
Other than Apple Pay, Hobby Lobby takes payment through various modes such as American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and all sorts of credit cards.
It also accepts various debit cards, gift cards, and other credit which is issued by the company itself.
Substitutes To Apple Pay At Hobby Lobby
If you’re not an Apple Pay user, then surely you can pay using other methods at Hobby Lobby. The following are the options available at Hobby Lobby for you.
Contactless Payment Modes
Apart from Apple Pay, Hobby Lobby also takes payment from other contactless modes such as Samsung Pay and Google Pay. These two mobile payment options are the most popular and they work just like Apple Pay.
You can easily pay at any store using any of the two methods, the payment process for both of them is the same.
Traditional Payment Modes
If you’re the one who likes paying through traditional modes, then credit cards, cash, and debit cards are also accepted at Hobby Lobby. Some of the traditional payment methods are :-
- Debit Cards :- Debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo are accepted at Hobby Lobby. You can use them to pay for your purchases.
- Credit Cards :- All types of credit cards such as American Express, Discover, and MasterCard are accepted at Hobby Lobby.
- Cash :- If you’re not an online payment person, then you can pay using cash at Hobby Lobby. Cash is always an option for paying at Hobby Lobby.
- Gift Cards :- If someone gifted you a gift card from Hobby Lobby, then make sure to use it at the time of making payment.
All in all, Hobby Lobby considers customers and accepts payment through various modes. Whatever payment method you use, you’ll surely pay using it at Hobby Lobby.
Here is the end of our blog post on ” Does Hobby Lobby Take Apple Pay”. Started late, but Hobby Lobby now started accepting payment through Apple Pay. We have jotted down everything from how to use Apple Pay at Hobby Lobby to the other payment methods available.
However, there are certain things that you need to keep in mind before visiting Hobby Lobby. You need to check if the location that you’re visiting accepts Apple Pay or not. If it doesn’t, then don’t bother, you can use other ways of making payment.
If you have any confusion, questions, or doubts, make sure to ping us. We are right here to answer your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Hobby Lobby offer coupon codes?
Yes, Hobby Lobby offers coupon codes up to 50%. This is available on online purchases, where 50% off deals are valid. Weekly deals offer such high discounts to customers.
Does Hobby Lobby offer home delivery?
Yes, the facility of getting your products delivered at home is available at Hobby Lobby. They focus on providing you with the best service and hence deliver the products in the shortest possible time.
Generally, the processing time of purchase is 2-3 business days and 1-7 days are required to get the order delivered.
What are the benefits of Apple Pay at Hobby Lobby?
Paying at Hobby Lobby using Apple Pay comes with a lot of benefits. You get added security and convenience and it saves your time and effort. You don’t need to take your cards and cash with you as you can pay using your phone. Also, the best thing is your time is saved as you don’t have to spend time waiting in long queues.
What are the other payment methods available at Hobby Lobby?
Don’t worry if you’re not an Apple Pay user, various other payment methods are also accepted at Hobby Lobby. They include cash, gift cards, all types of credit cards as well as debit cards.
Can you use Apple Pay at Hobby Lobby?
Surely, you can use Apple Pay at Hobby to make payments for your purchases.
Does Hobby Lobby Take Apple Pay In-Store?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay to make in-store purchases at Hobby Lobby.